Contact Us

Wanna give us a shout fill out the form below. If you would like to submit your music include a liink in the message.


How many days in a week? What is this?

If you’re an individual listening to our music then your licensed under the creative commons licence, if you’re a commercial entity then the normal copyright licence applies. The reason for this is so if you download our content illegally as an individual you cant be punished or taken to court (as is happening so much at the moment). Why would we want to punish you for liking our music? In fact if someone does send you a letter demanding payment for your illegal download of our music, then you can get in contact with us and we will set them straight. Of course we want you to buy our products but downloads aren’t proportional to lost sales. Unlike the major labels we aren’t going to throw our toys out of the pram. There will be more info coming soon on our licence.